ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Training Course
AVAILABLE VIA LIVE STREAM
The 2-Day ISO 9001 Implementation training course provides a systematic look into the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems – Requirements International Standard, focusing on two areas:
- The foundation of ISO 9001:2015 based on the common framework adopted by all ISO standards: the High Level Structure (HLS), common text, and common terminology.
- In depth overview of each clause of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, explaining what the standard says, what the standard means, how to implement the standard in the real world, and how to audit it.
This highly praised course was designed by Mireaux based on decades of experience implementing management systems, auditing management systems, and being audited.
The course is filled with practical exercises and real application examples, to help participants develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of a world-class Quality Management System.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
- The common framework of the ISO management system standards, including the High Level Structure, common text, and common terminology.
- How to apply the Process Approach to identify the organization’s core and support processes.
- The necessary steps to implement a brand new Quality Management System.
- Each of the ISO 9001:2015 standard clause requirements, emphasizing what the standard says, what the standard means, how to implement the standard in the real world, and how to audit it.
- The certification process.
This class can be delivered via:
- Public Training at our Training Center in Houston, TX
- Live Stream
- On-site at your facility
The duration of this course is two days, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
- Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course awards a total of 1.4 CEUs and includes:
This course has two practical examinations based on the ISO clauses, completed and graded at the end of each respective module.
A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants after the last examination review.
The ISO 9001:2015 Implementation training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of ISO 9001 or Quality Management Systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge, we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems.
Students receive comprehensive reference materials, including:
- Presentation information
- Workshop exercises
- Training copy of the standard
The topics in this course include:
- Background and History of ISO
- Quality Management Principles
- The Common Framework of the ISO Standards
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015
- The Process Approach
- About Certification
- Detail overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard:
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement