Internal Auditing Techniques Training Course
AVAILABLE VIA LIVE STREAM
The 1-Day Internal Auditing Techniques training course is a comprehensive course that teaches the fundamental requirements to create an Internal Audit program and conduct Internal Audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”. This course is based on decades of experience by Mireaux staff implementing management systems, auditing management systems, and being audited.
Through role-playing and audit scenarios, this course helps develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of an effective Internal Audit program.
By the end of the course, participants should have attained knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- The competency and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- How to establish an Internal Audit program
- How to plan and execute Internal Audits
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
The Internal Auditing Techniques training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge; we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems, as well as any of the ISO or API standards implementation courses.
The topics in this course include two distinctive areas:
Design of the Audit Program
- Establishing the Audit Program
- Audit Frequency and Scheduling
- Audit Templates
- Principles of Auditing
- Auditor Competence
- Writing Findings
- Audit Planning
Conducting an Audit
- Preparing the Audit Agenda
- Preparing Audit Checklists
- The Opening Meeting
- Audit Interviews
- The Closing Meeting
- Audit Report
This course can be delivered via:
- Public Training via Live Stream
- Private Training at your facility, via Live Stream, or both
Live Stream Participants will need the following tools to effectively complete this course:
- Computer or laptop with MS Windows software or operating system compatible with MS Teams
- Audio and Visual equipment (i.e., webcam, microphone, headset, etc.)
- Strong Internet Connection
Participants will receive printed comprehensive reference material, including:
- Training Course Workbook
- Case Study
Live Stream: Training course material will be shipped to participants, 3-5 days prior to the start of training, to the shipping address provided at the time of registration.
In-Person: Training course material will be provided to participants on the first day of their arrival.
The duration of this course is one day, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (CST)
Participants’ successful completion of the course is determined by:
- Active participation and completion of workshops administered at various stages of the class.
- Completion of Test.
A Certificate of Completion is provided to all participants upon successful completion of the course. The Certificate awards a total of 0.7 CEUs to participants who attend the entire duration of the course and pass the final Test with a minimum score of 70%.