Internal Auditing Techniques Training Course
AVAILABLE THROUGH LIVE STREAM AND IN-PERSON
The 1-Day Internal Auditing Techniques course is a high caliber course that teaches the fundamental requirements to create an Internal Audit program and conduct Internal Audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018, “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”. This course is based on decades of experience by Mireaux staff implementing management systems, auditing management systems, and being audited.
Through role-playing and audit scenarios, this course helps develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of an effective Internal Audit program.
At the end of the course, participants should have the knowledge and understanding of the following concepts:
- Roles and responsibilities of Internal Auditors
- How to plan Internal Audits
- How to execute Internal Audits, through interviews, and review of documentation
- How to write clear nonconformities and effective Internal Audit reports
- Following up on nonconformities
This class can be delivered via:
- Public Training at our Training Center in Houston, TX
- Private Training at your facility
- Live Stream
- Live Stream Participants will need the following tools to effectively complete this course:
- Computer or laptop with MS Windows software or compatible operating system
- Audio and Visual equipment (i.e., webcam, microphone, headset, etc.)
- Strong Internet Connection
The duration of this course is one day, as follows:
- Day 1 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM CST
This course awards a total of [#] CEUs and includes:
- A at various stages throughout the duration of the class to ensure understanding of subject matter at hand.
- A final test to be completed and graded at the end of the class.
A Certificate of Completion, to include granted CEUs, is provided to all participants at the end of the class.
Qualification for CEUs requires participants to attend the entire scheduled course time and pass the final test with a minimum of 80%.
The Internal Auditing Techniques training course does not have any prerequisite courses.
For individuals with little or no previous knowledge of management systems, who would like to maximize their knowledge; we recommend Mireaux’s Fundamentals of Document Control class as a preamble and introduction to management systems, as well as any of the ISO or API standards implementation courses.
Participants will receive printed comprehensive material, including:
- Training Course Workbook
- Practical Examination exercises, or Workshops
- Training copy of the standard (if applicable)
In-Person or Private: Training course material will be provided to participants on the first day of their arrival.
Live Stream: Training course material will be shipped to participants 3-5 days prior to the start of training to the shipping address provided at the time of registration.
The topics in this course include:
- Auditing Terms and Definitions
- Principles of Auditing and Auditor Competence
- Audit Planning and Audit Agenda
- Document Review and Checklists
- Performing the Audit:
- Opening meeting
- Audit Performance and Audit Findings
- Writing Nonconformities
- Closing Meeting and Audit Report
- Audit Follow Up
- Keeping your Auditing Skills Sharp
Mireaux courses are certified by Exemplar Global under the Recognized Training Provider program. Participants attending this course will receive the following benefits:
- 12 months of ongoing professional development and support through direct access to a series of tailored learning content.
- Exemplar Global Graduate certificate to enhance their employment potential.
- Access to an exclusive LinkedIn community to interact with other graduates and industry professionals to promote networking opportunities and skill sharing.
- Continuing professional development opportunities through access to webinars, online articles, and events.
Greater support on their career path.