Our strength and success derives from the exceptional qualities of our associates and fostering a dynamic workforce. If you are interested in enhancing your career in Consulting, Auditing, Training or Customer Relations, or Sales and have expertise in ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, AS9100, API Q1, or API Q2, then we would love to hear from you! Check out our available positions below and email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
The Management System Consultant/Auditor position provides a great opportunity for individuals to utilize their vast experience and knowledge to make a difference in various organizations. As the face of Mireaux to our Clients, the Management Consultant/Auditor provides strategic support; assisting Clients in the development, implementation, and execution of management systems that comply with ISO, API standards or the Auditing of such systems.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage turnkey ISO or API implementation projects, ensuring Clients achieve successful certification.
- Assist Clients in implementing various programs, including, but not limited to, Calibration, Maintenance, Nonconforming Product, Corrective/Preventive Action, Management of Change (MOC), Risk Assessment.
- Create and/or revise Clients’ policies, manuals, forms, procedures, and/or work instructions.
- Conduct Internal Audit, Gap Analysis or Supplier Audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or similar technical field.
- Minimum five (10) years of working experience.
- Minimum two (2) years in a supervisory or managerial position.
- Minimum five (5) years working knowledge of ISO and API standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, API Q1, API Q2, AS9100 or others.
- Formal training in the standard they are applying for.
- Experience working as a Quality or EHS Manager, Director, or similar capacity a plus.
- MUST be US based
Employment Type: Contract
The Instructional Designer role is a unique opportunity for an education enthusiast to help Mireaux grow its training division by transitioning training courses to a new technology better suited for self-paced, remote, and live-stream training.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Convert existing training courses from PowerPoint to modern interactive technology suitable for eLearning, Self-Paced and virtual learning.
- Update presentations, workbooks, surveys, tests, workshops, etc., to accommodate new platform and delivery method.
- Update and enhance existing training courses when standards change or when improvements or variations are needed.
- Design and develop new training courses as needed.
- Manage Mireaux’s Public Training program by developing a yearly training calendar, setting up classes, assigning instructors, monitoring registration, and overseeing class deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology Education or related field.
- Minimum three (3) years of hands-on experience creating training material.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in modern training technologies, such as Articulate, Rise 360, AI, and other interactive programs.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and grammar.
- Experience and knowledge of Regulatory and Compliance environments.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- MUST be US-based.
Employment Type: Contract to Hire
The Document Control position is instrumental in helping Consultants manage consulting projects for clients seeking ISO or API certification.
Some responsibilities include:
- Assist Consultants with writing Client procedures, work instructions, developing forms, job descriptions, etc. to support their ISO/API certification endeavors.
- Assist Clients with control of their documents and entering of corrective/preventive actions, NCRs, etc. on their Web QMS software.
- Help Auditors with development of audit agendas/reports and issuance of nonconformities.
- Responsible for coordination of controlled documents within our company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years of experience writing, editing, proofreading in a business setting.
- Ability to type fast, accurately, and efficiently. Minimum 50 wpm.
- Perfect English grammar, speaks clearly, able to talk to Clients directly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Microsoft 365 products.
- Knowledge of ISO or API standards a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- MUST be US based
Employment Type: Contract
The Social Media Marketing (SMM) Intern is responsible for strategizing and executing all web, e-campaigns, and Social Media campaigns, along with budgeting, content ideation/creation, scheduling, and performance analysis, to create a robust online business presence.
General responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize and create social media marketing campaigns and strategies, including content ideation, creation and distribution, implementation schedule and goals.
- Grow and expand the company’s social media presence into new platforms, while enhancing presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Plan, create, distribute, and schedule engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-Newsletters, web page content, blogs, vlogs, social media messages and posts.
- Manage multiple Social Media accounts efficiently and effectively by implementing the latest social media automation tools and resources (i.e., Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement it through an editorial calendar to plan, manage and promote specific, timely marketing campaigns based on Company services, public training schedules, current/industry events, company milestones and accomplishments/goals.
- Create brand awareness and ensure a strong online reputation through constant engagement and well-planned, timely, accurate and platform-relevant updates across social media.
- Engage with clients through content aimed at turning prospects or followers into customers and existing customers to social media brand advocates.
- Collect and analyze Client interactions and projects to create marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Report progress and growth on all marketing and social campaigns to President.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, English or related discipline preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a marketing-related field required.
- In-depth knowledge of Social Media Platforms and applications required.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Should be a resourceful person and perform in a professional manner.
Provides technical assistance to Clients, and interacts with Software Developers, ensuring that Clients’ Web QMS needs are met.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Provide support to end-users, including call resolution, documentation, and escalation.
- Assist with migration of data and training to new Web QMS Clients.
- Update Web QMS Teams’ channel with tasks and assignments.
- Troubleshoot apps, identify bugs and/or enhancements and create issues in GitHub.
- Conduct tests after system or application updates or enhancements.
- Work with Software Developers to ensure that any Web QMS related task is completed satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related technical field preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience testing software applications.
- Minimum two (2) years of directly supporting software applications.
- Knowledge of DNN, C#, asp.net, React.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.