Organizations that have a Quality or Information Security Management System are required to conduct internal audits at periodic intervals.
Mireaux Management Solutions can help your organization accomplish this continual improvement requirement efficiently and effectively.
We provide Internal Auditing against different criteria including:
- ISO 9001:2008 Standard
- API Specification Q1
- API Specification Q2
- ISO 14001:2004 Standard
- ISO 27001:2013 Standard
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard
- Safety & Environmental Management Systems (SEMS)
Our internal auditing services encompass a variety of audit types not just those required before a certification audit, including:
- Internal Audits
- Gap Analysis
- Process Audits
- Product Audits
- Supplier Audits
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Internal Audits to Mireaux
- Expertise in the fields audited due to our experience in multiple roles:
- Managers for organizations being audited
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors for Accredited Registrars
- Timely provision of internal audit agenda and report
- Thorough, independent and objective auditing
- Less disruption of your internal resources
Typical Steps: Internal Audits
Mireaux can help support your entire Internal Auditing program or conduct just internal audits as necessary. Typical steps include:
- Helping your company implement an internal auditing program
- Preparing the agenda for internal audits
- Conducting the internal audits
- Issuing an internal auditing report
- Following up with closure of issued nonconformances (where applicable).
If your company uses Mireaux’ Web QMS, then we ensure that the audit plan, agenda, report and nonconformities are posted on the respective areas of your quality management system.