The Web QMS E-Learning Application is a key component of the Web QMS Enterprise Management Software and is designed to ensure that all employees are competent and remain competent at their jobs and the organization’s Quality Management System.
The E-Learning Application allows Admins to create custom tests and to upload videos or presentations for each training course. Once courses are created, they can be assigned to various roles within Web QMS as needed.
When students login to the Web QMS, they can quickly see what training has been assigned to them, watch the respective videos and take the tests. All training records are kept electronically and 8 reports are available to view not only training status but also response statistics to help in improving the tests. Tests are time to maximize training effectiveness.
The E-Learning Application has the following Training Report types:
- Training Gap
- Training Completion
- Training Plan
- Movie files (.mov)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt)
- PDF files (.pdf)
- Executable files (.exe)
- Multiple choice
- Multiple select
Benefits of the WEB QMS’ E-Learning Application
- Expand your training program with minimal resources.
- Consistency of training courses.
- Keep all training records electronically.
- Full visibility of required training.
- Save time and money when new employees come onboard or when transfers occur.
- Ensure training compliance.
- Measure training effectiveness every time.
Features Detail Overview
- Attach course material to courses
- Video training
- Interactive video training
- Tailored and timed tests
- Minimum passing grade
- Retake test when necessary
- Training Completion Reports
Highlight of Features
- Flexible Delivery System
- Manage Deadlines for Training
- Specify Training Needs by Roles
- Specify Training Needs by Users
- Set Training Priorities
- Display Training Courses by Categories
- Set Recurrence of Courses
- Timed Test Ability
- Assigned Multiple Tests As Needed
- Test Tailored to Your Needs, Your Company
- Export/ Import Test Questions
- Setup a Pool of Questions to Test Users
- Set Required Minimum Passing Grade
- Flexible Score Management System
- Multifunctional E-Learning Course
- Send Email Notifications for New Training Assignment
- Training Completion Report
- Training Attendance Report
- Training Plan Report
- Training Outstanding Report
- Training Gap Report
- Detailed Test Result Report
- Missed Question Report
- Up-To-Date Training KPIs
- Accessible Training Records
- Assign Various Roles to Users
- Maximum Accessibility
- Always Accessible
- Browser Compatibility
- System Support Documents
- Collect User’s Feedback
- Support Multi-language
The following are some examples from real cases to give you a better understanding of how this application works.
1. This is what the employee can see from the E-Learning Application once the training courses are set up according to the training matrix. This client set up the E-Learning course by categories. They have 4 categories. Employees can click on the category to view the list of the training courses assigned to their job titles.
2. For each course, employees can review the training materials by clicking on the link of the procedure or video.