The Calibration Application is a straight forward solution for maintaining an organization’s inspection measuring and test equipment information in a central location, including their certification history.
The Calibration application in Web QMS is rich in features to simplify the entire upkeep of the calibration program, thus minimizing the risk for past due items and out of tolerance conditions.
Here are a few of the features included in this application:
- Calibration can be done in-house or outsourced. In-house requires input of additional fields.
- Check type can be: Calibration, Verification or For Reference only.
- Intervals can be set in months or “at each use”.
- Calibration items can be assigned to an “employee” to facilitate e-mail reminders to the employee when due.
- Cost basis can be established for each equipment but can be adjusted at each calibration cycle based on the actual costs, which may include cost of repair.
- If “as found” condition is Out-of-Tolerance, the Calibration Application will require additional fields such as Actions Taken and the assignment of a CIP as evidence of root cause analysis and investigation.
Benefits of the Web QMS Calibration Application
- Maintain accurate list of calibrated equipment.
- Keep all your calibration certificates electronically.
- Receive automatic status reminders every week or every two weeks.
- Increased resources since the Calibration Application acts as a virtual administrator.
- No programming necessary, all features and functions can be accessed from the application interface.
Highlight of Features
- Set Up Locations
- Click and Type Fields
- Equipment Identification Choice
- “Calibration Due” Calculation
- Calendar Pop-Up
- Outsourced Option
- CIP Link
- Employee Assignment of Equipment
- Ease of Multiple Cycle Entry
- Add Cost to Calibration
- Attach Certificates
- Hardcopy Option
- Always Available
- Complete History
- Automatic Reminders
- Escalation Option
- Edit Reminders
- E-mail Status Reminders
- Search Options
- Advanced Search
- Status Reports on Equipment
- Status Reports on Calibration
- Multi-Location Flexibility
- Modify to Fit
- Multiple Roles
- Maximum Accessibility
- Always Accessible
- Browser Compatibility
- System Support Documents
- Instruction Video
- Support multi-language
- Additional Customization
Additional Features Overview
- Simple equipment and calibration input screens
- Click and Type features for Manufacturer and Calibrating Company
- Email Reminders and E-mail Escalation
- Quick visibility of equipment status
- Quick visibility of calibration status
- Comprehensive Advance Search Multiple Roles including MRB Team