ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
The ISO 9001:2015 Implementation training course teaches the foundation of ISO 9001:2015: the common framework adopted by ISO for all standards including the High Level Structure (HLS), common text and common terminology.
2-Day ISO 9001:2015 Implementation
This ISO 9001:2015 Implementation training course also goes in depth over each clause of the standard, focusing on what the standard says, what the standard means, how to apply the standard in the real world and how to audit it. This highly praised course was designed by Mireaux from its own experience after being the first Consulting firm to upgrade its quality management system to the new ISO 9001:2015 version, in October 2015. The course is filled with practical exercises and real application examples, to help participants develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the implementation of a world-class Quality Management System.
ISO 9001:2015 Implementation Training Target Audience
This course is intended for employees or individuals who would like to learn and understand the ISO 9001:2015 standard or who are involved in the development and implementation of a quality management system, including:
- CEO, Presidents, Vice Presidents
- Quality Directors, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Managers or Supervisors
- Manufacturing, Process, or Supply Chain Engineers or Managers
- ISO Coordinators, Document Control Administrators
- Learn the common framework of the ISO standards, including the High Level Structure
- Recognize the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the new seven (7) Quality Management Principles
- Learn the foundation of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Understand the certification and transition options
- Learn the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Duration and Class Hours
The duration of this course is two days, from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM each day.
The ISO 9001:2015 Implementation training course has been designed for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of ISO 9001 or Quality Management Systems.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials, including:
- Presentation information
- Workshop exercises
- Training copy of the standard
Lunch, beverages, and snacks are provided throughout the day at no additional cost for each day of training. We accept menu requests to accommodate attendees with food allergies or specific dietary requirements.
Lunch: Fajitas, deli meals, or hot plates
Snacks: Breakfast bars, fruit, desserts, cookies, or pastries
Beverages: Coffee, soda, and water is served all day.
This course is taught in English. For information on a similar course in Spanish, please contact Mireaux’s office at 713-589-4680.
The topics in this course include:
- Background and History of ISO
- ISO Common Framework
- Differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- ISO Quality Management Principles
- The Process Approach
- Foundation of ISO 9001:2015
- New Concepts and Terms
- Certification and Transition
- Detail overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard:
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
Training Center Information
Mireaux Management Solutions
12802 Willow Centre Dr.
Houston, TX 77066