API Q1 Consulting
Mireaux’s API Q1 Consulting services are designed to help you establish a robust quality management system for meeting the stringent requirements of API Spec Q1 9th Edition certification and compliance.
Compared to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, the API Spec Q1 9th Edition offers no compromise. Every requirement is well-designed to ensure that your quality management system is the best in class. If you are considering adopting the API Spec Q1 9th Edition requirements, you are demonstrating a desire to supply the oil and gas industry with the highest quality manufactured products and services as well as a management team who believes that following well established procedures adds value and ensures long term quality.
While API Spec Q1 mirrored the ISO 9001 standard closely, API Spec Q1 9th Edition has made large strides to deviate from it. The API Spec Q1 9th Edition goes more in detail at every requirement, raising the bar and leaving no room to comply with just the “minimum.” Like ISO 9001:2008 the API Spec Q1 provides proven tools for companies to organize, assess, and improve the day-to-day processes that make them run, however it does so in a more detailed way, prescribing necessary procedures, programs and metrics to ensure your organization can meet the demands of the petroleum industry. Our API Q1 consulting services prime your organization for achieving every one of these requirements.
Basic Overview of API Spec Q1 9th Edition Certification Process
Benefits of API Spec Q1
- Helps create very efficient and consistent processes
- Increases productivity
- Helps establish a robust training program
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Strengthens the supply chain
- Ensures changes and risks are controlled
- Offers significant financial savings through error reduction
- Creates a framework for future continual improvement
Mireaux’s API Q1 Consulting Solution
Mireaux Management Solutions offers turnkey assistance in your organization’s quest for API Spec Q1 9th Edition, working diligently with a team made up of a dedicated API Q1 Consultant, Auditor, Technical Writer and Trainer, all of whom understand compliance and the stringent requirements of API.
What kind of leadership and service do we offer?
- Initial gap assessment
- API Q1 training with a focus on the intent and the how behind the specification
- Scope definition
- Completion of API Q1 Certification Program Application, APIQR Registration and Conformity Matrix.
- Quality Policy creation
- Process mapping, procedures and documents creation
- Organization of records retention policy
- Quality Manual creation
- Establish Management of Change, Risk Assessment and Contigency Planning
- Establish supply chain procedures and program
- Establish a calibration program and preventive maintenance program
- Establish a program for processing corrective and preventive actions
- Establish a system for resolving product nonconformities
- Job Description creation
- Establish a training and employee certification program
- Definition of objectives and customer satisfaction
- Implement internal and supplier audit program
- Management review presentation
In addition to implementation and consulting services, Mireaux can also provide auditing services for API Spec Q1 9th Edition, including audit schedule creation, internal audits and supplier audits, and support during the API audits.