Drilling Services Industry
Whether in Exploration, Capital Project and Development, or Production phase, Drilling Services companies know the benefits of adopting international standards to improve business processes, as well as safety and environmental processes, throughout the organization.
These organizations recognize the value and importance of higher quality, increased safety, and improved environmental management programs. By becoming ISO-certified, the improvement these organizations experience translates into improved core processes that help them deliver higher quality products and boost customer satisfaction.
Turn-Key Certification Solutions
Organizations in the drilling industry can benefit from the following management systems certifications:
- API Spec Q1 – Quality Management Systems for Manufacturing Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
- API Spec Q2 – Quality Management Systems for Service Supply Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management for reliable, consistent products and greater efficiency
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information security management for protection of company data and systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management to demonstrate environmental policy leadership
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Safety management to implement best practices for occupational health and safety
Our approach for helping clients achieve certification while implementing effective management systems is to not make compromises. The drilling industry requires the topmost quality consciousness and highest standards of safety, and we acknowledge that our work must help you meet those stringent requirements.
Organizations within the drilling services industry vary, and our expertise can easily recognize the process needed to build a sound quality or integrated management system.
In general a drilling services company may need to address the following processes in order to build a comprehensive management system:
- Inquiry and Proposals
- Sales and Contract Review
- Order Entry
- Engineering Design and Development
- Development of Service Quality Plans
- Project Management
- Logistics and Mobilization
- Materials and Production Planning
- Inspection and Testing
- Rig Up
- Rig Down
- Daily Operations
- Project or Work Execution
Mireaux can assist with detailed process mapping to ensure that your own processes are determined with the aim of tailoring your own management system.
Mireaux Management Solutions understands that the complex operating environment these companies deal with also requires key support processes, which may include:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Employee Certifications
- Employee Competence and Training
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plans
- Key Performance Indicators and Objectives
We can customize any ISO/API or business process training to teach your staff what their responsibilities are in regards to the standards and the well-being of the organization. We can also provide additional training in the chosen standard to enhance employee understanding. Training can be instructor-led or through E-Learning, to guarantee training completion even in remote locations.
Mireaux Management Solutions can help your organization meet the requirement for regular internal audits associated with maintaining a quality management system or environmental and safety management system. Outsourcing your internal audits to Mireaux results in a thorough and objective audit, delivered in a timely manner and with less disruption to your internal resources.