Diving & Marine Industry
Companies engaged in Diving and Marine services know the benefits of adopting international standards to improve business processes, as well as safety and environmental processes, throughout the organization.
In diving, having enhanced inspection, construction, personnel transport, and execution activities, these organizations recognize the value and importance of higher quality, increased safety, and improved environmental management programs.
Turn-Key Certification Solutions
Organizations in the diving & marine industry can benefit from the following management systems certifications:
- API Spec Q2 – Specification for Quality Management Systems for Service Supply Organizations for the Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries
- IMCA – International Marine Contractors Association
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality management for reliable, consistent products and greater efficiency
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information security management for protection of company data and systems
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental management to demonstrate environmental policy leadership
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Safety management to implement best practices for occupational health and safety
- SEMS – Safety and Environmental Management Systems can help organize and streamline its operations, reducing costly human errors
Our approach for helping clients achieve certification while implementing effective management systems is to not make compromises. The diving & marine industry requires the topmost quality consciousness and highest standards of safety, and we acknowledge that our work must help you meet those stringent requirements.
Organizations within the diving & marine industry vary, and our expertise can easily recognize the process needed to build a sound quality or integrated management system.
In general a diving & marine company may need to address the following processes in order to build a comprehensive management system:
- Sales and Contract Review
- Commercial Handover
- Engineering Design
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Closure
- Inspection and Testing
- Outside Services: NDE, Coating, Heat Treating, etc.
- Risk Assessment & Job Safety Analysis
- Emergency Action Plan
- Equipment Maintenance
- Confined Space Entry Plan
- Severe Weather Plan
- Contaminated Water Diving
- Vessel Repair and Maintenance
- Crew and Equipment Mobilization
- Crew and Equipment Demobilization
- Crew Selection
- Job Loadouts
- Vessel Selection
- Vessel Mobilization
- Operational Planning
- Air Decompression
- Incident Management
- Management of Change
- Offshore Environmental Management
- ROV Operations
Mireaux can assist with a detail process mapping to ensure that your own processes are determined with the aim of tailoring your own management system.
Mireaux Management Solutions understands that the complex operating environment these companies deal with also requires key support processes, which may include:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Employee Certifications
- Employee Competence and Training
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Plans
- Key Performance Indicators and Objectives
We can customize any ISO/API or business process training to teach your staff what their responsibilities are in regards to the standards and the well-being of the organization. We can also provide additional training in the chosen standard to enhance employee understanding. Training can be instructor-led or through E-Learning, to guarantee training completion even in remote locations.
Mireaux Management Solutions can help your organization meet the requirement for regular internal audits associated with maintaining a quality management system or environmental and safety management system. Outsourcing your internal audits to Mireaux results in a thorough and objective audit, delivered in a timely manner and with less disruption to your internal resources.
The following is a list of diving & marine companies that are part of our Client portfolio: